At least one author of each paper (include Regular research paper / Short paper / Poster / Industry paper) must register at the early-bird price. Note that registration for the conference is per paper rather than per author, i.e. if you have more than one paper accepted for the conference then you will need to register and pay for each paper accepted. Late registration for authors will not be accepted. Unregistered papers will be excluded from the conference proceedings.
Each main conference registration entitles the participant to attend the keynote speeches and paper presentation sessions in the main conference. Author and regular (full) main conference registrations include conference pack (gift included), lunches, coffee breaks, reception, and conference banquet. Student registration includes conference pack (w/o gift), lunches and coffee breaks. Each workshop registration entitles the participant to attend the pre-conference keynote and all sessions on the Workshops Day prior to the main conference.
( The early-bird price until November 8, 2017)
|Main Conference (5-8 Dec, 2017)|
|before Nov. 8||after Nov. 8|
|IEEE member student||CN¥2400||CN¥2900|
|Non member student||CN¥2900||CN¥3400|
|Workshops (4 Dec)|
|full day||half day|
|Workshops (WS) only||CN¥2000||N/A|
|WS – author||CN¥1100||N/A|
|WS – non author||CN¥650||CN¥450|
|WS – non author student||CN¥450||CN¥300|
|Doctoral Symposium (8 Dec)|
|Doctoral Symposium (DS) only||CN¥1300|
|DS – author||CN¥800|
|DS – non author||CN¥450|
|DS – non author student||CN¥300|
|Tutorial (4 Dec)|
|One-day City Tour (9 Dec)||Extra Banquet Ticket (7 Dec)|
- All authors of Regular Papers must finalize registration on or before October 8, 2017.
- All authors of Short Papers and Posters must finalize registration on or before October 16, 2017.
- All authors of Doctoral Symposium Papers and Workshop Papers must finalize registration on or before October 20, 2017.
- Each paper requires one full (non-student) registration.
- Student registration requires the scan of student ID card.
- IEEE members need to provide ID during registration.
- If attending Workshop (or Doctoral Symposium) without the registration of main conference, you have to select the “Workshop Only” (or “Doctoral Symposium Only”).
All enquiries on registration and payment could be directed to the conference Registration Co-Chairs and Finance Chair.